Yesterday the entire nation celebrated the holy and auspicious occasion of 'Karwa Chauth' and so does the entertainment industry. Even Bigg Boss 14 runner-up and singer Rahul Vaidya who got married earlier this to actress Disha Parmar made it special. As the couple observe their first-ever Karwa Chauth Rahul Vaidya shared a heart-warming post.

Taking to Instagram, Rahul shared a picture of them posing together from the Karwa Chauth night. In the picture, both of them can be seen donning traditional attires with Rahul dressed in a green textured pyjama-kurta. While on the other hand, Disha looks gorgeous as she wears a red saree with heavy statement jewellery.

Sharing the picture, Rahul wrote a heart-warming note that reads, "Karwa Chauth has been very special for me since I was a child & I always use to wonder when the day will come when someone will do this for me!

Disha, you doing this for me today means the world to me! You know I am not a fan of expressing much on social media but this occasion and this gesture are truly the most beautiful amazing powerful and special for me.

I am missing being by your side on this very pure day… Every single woman deserves a huge appreciation for fasting throughout the day! Happy Karwa Chauth"


ALSO READ:Rahul Vaidya to jet-off to the Maldives with wife Disha Parmar for honeymoon birthday and celebrations



from Latest Bollywood News | Hindi Movie News | Hindi Cinema News | Indian Movies | Films - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/3EhmrbD